Tax Preparation

Whether you are an Individual or Business, preparing your own income tax return can be a risky task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, 77% of 71 million taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.  The other 23% need to change tax preparers!

Today's tax laws are so complicated that filing what used to be a relatively simple return is no longer simple. Our team commits approximatey 200 hours per year to keeping up with tax law and changes so you don't have to.  It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled.

Computer software programs are really good these days.  Most even come with an "accuracy guarantee".  But what does that mean?  Many self-preparers believe that this guarantee applies to the accuracy of their return.  NOT TRUE!  The software manufacturer's guarantee only guarantees the accuracy of the calculations of the numbers that are entered; not the income, deductions or credits themselves. 

Bottom line: there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. And if we can't help you or can't add value, we will tell you so!

Here's what you get...

  • Senior level experienced preparers using the best software in the industry work collaboratively as a team to get you the best results legally possible.   
  • Fast refunds with secure electronic filing.  
  • Proactive recommendations to improve your financial well being for the next year.

Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare the appropriate business tax return as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top going forward.

If you'd like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, feel free to contact us using this form.

Name
Phone
Email
Best Time To Call
Comments
CAPTCHA Image

[ Show a different Image ]